Riot Games has just released the latest patch notes for Teamfight Tactics, and there are some exciting changes coming to the game. Here's a breakdown of what you can expect in Patch 13.3:
- Aphelios: The Moonlight Sniper has received a slight nerf in this patch. His starting mana has been increased from 50 to 60, which means he'll take longer to cast his ultimate ability.
- Jax: The Grandmaster at Arms has received a buff in this patch. His starting mana has been decreased from 50 to 40, which means he'll be able to cast his ultimate ability more quickly.
- Lulu: The Fae Sorceress has received a significant buff in this patch. Her ultimate ability now grants her target an additional 200 health, up from 150.
- Yasuo: The Unforgiven has received a slight nerf in this patch. His starting mana has been increased from 0 to 10, which means he'll take longer to cast his ultimate ability.
- Bloodthirster: This item now grants its wielder lifesteal based on their maximum health, rather than their attack damage.
- Guardian Angel: This item now revives its wielder with 500 health, down from 750.
- Infinity Edge: This item now grants its wielder critical strike chance equal to their critical strike damage bonus.
- Carousel Rounds: The first carousel round will now feature two one-cost champions instead of one two-cost champion and one one-cost champion.
- Gold Income: Players will now receive an additional gold income at levels six and nine.
- Neutral Rounds: Neutral rounds will no longer feature super minions or epic monsters. Instead, they will feature regular minions that drop items when defeated.
Overall, Patch 13.3 brings some interesting changes to Teamfight Tactics that should shake up the meta and make for some exciting gameplay. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a newcomer to the game, there's something here for everyone. So get out there and start strategizing!