If you're looking to improve your wave management in League of Legends, this guide is for you. This blog post will inform you on how to avoid bad waves and make the best use of good ones.
Wave management is one of those things that most people don't think about until it's too late, but once you get used to managing your waves properly, your game sense will improve tenfold. The more comfortable you are with gauging where your next minion wave will be at all times, the better decisions you'll be able to make in-ga, here are a few tips to help you out. First, always try to keep your lanes pushed up to the enemy's turret. This will help you control the flow of battle and keep your team on the offensive. Secondly, always be aware of where the enemy is and what they're up to. If they're trying to take down your turret, be ready to defend it. Lastly, always try to keep your team together and on the offensive. Being on the defensive will only lead to your team getting picked off one by one.
Now that we've covered the basics, let's get into the details.
Pushing Your Lane Up To The Turret
This is something that many players do without even thinking about it. In reality, it's actually quite important because it helps you control the flow of battle and gives you an advantage when defending or attacking a turret. When you're pushing your lane up to the turret, here are some things you should keep in mind:
1) Make sure your champion is in a good position to take damage from an enemy champ if they try to come close to defend their turret.
2) If you're attacking a turret and there's no one around you, use spells like Flash or Teleport to get behind them and hit them with more attacks. This makes it harder for them to avoid your attacks and gives you the advantage over them.
3) If you're defending a turret and there's no one around you, move back from the turret so that they have to come closer in order to hit you with their attacks. This will give you more time to react if they do try to attack you, which will give you an advantage over them.
4) If your teammate is attacking a turret and there's no one around him/her, use spells like Flash or Teleport to help them get behind the enemy champion and hit them with more attacks. This will make it harder for them to avoid your teammate's attacks, which will give your team an advantage over them.
5) If your teammate is pushing a lane down towards their turret and there's no one around them, use spells like Flash or Teleport to help them get ahead of the enemy champion and hit them with more attacks. This will give you an advantage over them because it forces them to react to you rather than do what they want
LoL Nexus Blitz Full Guide - What Is Is, Rewards, Release Date & More
Among all of the events and special game modes that Riot has put out...
"Mastering the Art of Assassination: A Comprehensive Guide to Playing Zed in League of Legends
Are you looking for a champion that can dominate the game...
Top 10 Tips to Improve Your Game and Climb the Ranks league of legends
Do you want to improve your game play ?